Peek is a creative consultancy that helps businesses succeed through effective branding and marketing. We have an enviable mix of talent and experience. We’ve devised and managed many successful marketing and public relations campaigns. We’ve created and launched international brands, award-winning websites and design work. Our experience spans a range of businesses and services across a wide number of markets.
Most importantly, we’re buzzing with fresh ideas; passionate about what we do and full of energy to make things happen.
Our experience tells us what works; and we have a boundless enthusiasm and imagination to try new things. We push ourselves on each project to ensure we always deliver great work that we, and our clients, are proud of.
We focus on working with our clients to identify the key marketing tactics that deliver profitable results for their businesses using all the creative disciplines.
Find out more about what we do
- Brand development
- Brand name generation
- Brand identity design
- Brand proposition
- Brand differentiation
- Designing a new logo
- Brand positioning
- Brand naming portfolio
- Brand consultancy portfolio
- Brand naming
- Brand consultancy
- Brand definition
- Competitive analysis for naming
- Evaluating a name
- Trademarking and protecting your name
- Brand name positioning strategy
Website & App development
- Literature design
- Press advertising design
- Signage and Wayfinding
- Vehicle livery
- Promotional and corporate wear design
- Design communications
- Internal communications
- Graphic design services
- Design communications portfolio
- Design Agency Cambridge
Find out more about us & our clients
- The fusion of insight and imagination
- Four books you need to pack this summer
- 5 inspirational Instagram accounts to ignite your imagination
More about us
Our clients include
- Law firm brand naming, branding and marketing services for the highest ranked law firms in the Baltics
- Successfully launching a new product to market
- Suite of apps designed and developed for international education expert
- Law firm brand identity and marketing for insurance law specialists
- Powerful literature design for technology innovator
- Unlocking the key to a new brand’s success in the housing market
- Engaging audiences to explain a new Fintech’s brand proposition
- Marketing consultancy for a household brand name
- Creating a new brand identity and marketing materials for one of the UK’s leading information security consultants
- Generating the product name for a great kick start
- Fundraising digital campaign for international animal organisation
- Delivering a powerful brand name for a world leading electronic programme guide provider
- Increasing brand awareness for one of the highest ranked schools in the world
At this initial stage we establish your needs and gain a clear understanding of the objectives of the project. We then identify the project teams, roles and responsibilities. Which is then followed by us defining the process that you’d like to use to manage the project. Our proposal is submitted to meet your requirements and covers project scope, objectives, budget, deliverables and terms and conditions.
Included in this stage are activities such as conducting research to learn about your audiences and specific markets, analysis of the competitive landscape, understanding key messages and auditing any current marketing material. This stage is about learning as much as possible prior to design to enable us to identify the creative strategy and produce the design brief.
This stage involves exploring different approaches, refining a variety of design directions and presenting our recommended route. We then evaluate this route with you to check that it is fulfilling the project objectives. The approach is then applied to the various deliverables and we define the details prior to moving in to production.
At this stage we produce and manage the production of all the deliverables for the project. We collaborate with the writers, photographers, programmers and printers needed. This is an important stage of the project as it is the last opportunity to make any adjustments to the work. It involves us liaising with you to sign-off the work that is being produced.
We like to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of our work. This can be done both formally and informally to understand if the objectives we set at the outset are being met.
Call Steve Creamer or Sarah-Jane White to discuss how Peek can help with your next project on +44 (0)1223 900 121 or +44 (0)20 7060 5121.